Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chi Chi Chibi Pa


Hi Hi! I'm in such a great mood. Chibi Pa is just around the corner and I can't wait. As usual I'll be going with my good friend Nadine. I also discovered that two of my co-workers are frequent Chibi-Pans and hopefully will be meeting up. The more the merrier I say. 
Also this time I'm gonna dress up. Nothing big but I'm in the mood to let out my cosplay fantasy. After dressing up as Storm (X-Men) for Halloween I discovered that wearing a wig is fun! I hunted down this awesome purple wig on Amazon and I'm gonna rock it with this great mini hat Nadine got me for my birthday.  

Besides Chibi Pa, I also have to make a stop at the vet for Teddy and Lady's vaccines. It's gonna be a another fun ride with two scared-out-of-their minds kittens. I honestly feel bad for my feline babies but it has gotta be done. The only downfall is that the vet is in Boca, the same city as Chibi Pa but I will have to make two trips to drop off the kitties and pick up my friend (I live an hour away). Not very efficient but such is the trival life of VikkiV~

No comments:

Post a Comment