Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pop goes the Weasel

Nothing is more fun than driving to work on a monday. Why not add even more fun and toss in an overheated car with a nice boom!

Two days ago, on the way to work my car did what it does best, overheat but this time with flair. It made a small explosion on the passenger side. Looks like water so maybe from the radiator!? This is the third time I had to call a towing truck to rescue me from my overheated car. 

I don't understand why it keeps happening but I think it's time to fork over money and get myself a decent ride. My day proceeded to worsen as the address my trusty allstate agent gave me was faulty. So there I was sitting in the tow truck with the driver trying to find the location of the mechanics only to end up at a residential community. In the end, I was brought to Triple A and was back at work around 1pm. Come January I'm gonna save up for my down payment.  Unfortunately though, I'll have to put up with my little green weasel. Such is the trivial life of VikkiV~

No comments:

Post a Comment